Experienced Warehouse Operative seeking a new opportunity? Adecco are recruiting on behalf of a large local client seeking you to join their team on an immediate, full time basis.
You will have previous experience working in a similar role:
*Assembles a limited number of standard parts and ensures respective quality.
* Performs quickly revolving generic assembly operations on assemblies or sub-assemblies.
* Assembles parts, semi-products or components, according to plan.
* Uses limited number of specialised tools.
* May perform prescribed quality sight checks or checks on functionality.
Must be available to start immediately, have the RTW in UK and be flexible with both days and evening shifts.
Apply today and our team will be in touch.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Warehouse Operative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.