Conduct independent research on multiple aspects of how users engage with novel products and experiences. Collect and analyse user behaviour via quantitative methods, benchmark studies, lab studies and surveys. Work with designers, product managers, engineers and research managers to prioritise research opportunities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment. Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into research. Evangelise research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and oral presentations.
Strong understanding of strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during each product phase.
Excellent working knowledge of statistics and the principles of experiment design.
Excellent leadership, communication and teamwork skills.
The ability operate in a very fast-paced environment.
A deep desire to apply design toward expanding what's possible and improving the world.
- Experience in writing discussion guides/research plans, conducting semi-structured interviews, contextual field visits, in-person usability studies.
- Training or classwork in research methodologies.
- Detail-oriented and ability to work independently on a variety of tasks.
- Experience integrating user research into product designs and design practices.
- Experience in survey design (ie: Qualtrics).
- Working knowledge of statistics and experimental design.
- Demonstrated understanding of the strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during the product development process.
- Demonstrated passion for mobile, apps or development environments.
- Effective interpersonal, communication, negotiation and collaboration skills.
- Remote usability testing (e.g. Userzoom or usertesting.com)
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for UX Researcher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.