2nd Line Support Engineer - Telco (Mobile, VOIP, Fixed etc...)
Spring Technology are now recruiting for an awarding winning organisation to recruit a 2nd Line Support Engineer who has excellent experience working within Technical Support in a telecoms environment, to join their existing thriving team within Hatfield.
The ideal candidate for this role would hold a CCNA certification (or be working at that level)
You'll be delivering a high level of customer service, assisting with a wide range of enquires regarding the company's telecoms products and services. You'll also be administrating customer account details using a range of IT systems and responding to online enquires. Diagnosing telecoms issues for the customers and delivering excellent first line support.
* Resolving customer tickets that have been escalated to 2nd line service desk
* Assisting the customers with a wide range of enquiries across hosted telephony solutions such as PBX, SIP, VOIP, Hunt Groups etc.
* Provisioning mobile, fixed line and PBX solutions including configuring the set up to the customers requirements
* Take ownership of customer issues and problems that could impact the successful deployment of the solution
* Continuous improvement of processes and systems, following through the implantation of improvement measures agreed with the customer
You will need
* Strong experience within the telecommunication sector is essential for this role
* Proven experience within a 2nd line service desk capacity
* Knowledge and experience around telecoms concepts such as number porting, hunt groups, SIP, PBX, Fixed line and Mobile
* Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management will be needed with an ability to explain technical concepts to a non technical audience
*Organised and a strong ability to manage your own time, deadlines and be proactive
Does this sound like you?
Could you make a difference in a thriving company with a market leading solution?
Apply now for my immediate consideration
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for 2nd Line Support Engineer - Telco (Mobile, VOIP, Fixed etc...)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.