Working for Office Angels you feel part of something special. Office Angels are number 4 in the UK Best Companies to work for in 2020! We work hard to be the best we can be and achieve this by looking after our people. You will feel valued and supported from the moment you join us. Recruitment does require hard work and determination to succeed and we committed to training and developing you.
Please apply if you are a target-driven individual with a desire to succeed - this role has opportunities for career growth.
Our Culture: Professional but down to earth, fast paced, and busy
Skills required: Target driven, committed, resilient, sales ability, hardworking, punctual and self-motivated
As a Recruitment Consultant joining the Permanent Division you will be responsible for:
- Interviewing - Coordinating and conducting interviews with candidates to ensure candidate availability is at a maximum and the flow coming through is of suitable calibre
- Sales and Business Development - Various methods of following up leads such as cold calling, sending speculative emails and dropping sales materials in to prospective clients. Implementing business plans and creating individual business plans to achieve objectives. You will achieve weekly, monthly and annual targets.
- Relationship building - Building long lasting relationships with existing and new clients and candidates alike
- Conducting sales meetings - Meeting with clients in person to showcase the services Office Angels offer and discussing permanent roles within their business
- Matching candidates skills and expectations to a variety of permanent roles
- Advertising - Advertising on various job boards and portals
- Candidate Attraction - Using various resourcing methods; such as Linked In and job boards
- Candidate Care - Keeping in regular contact with your candidates to maintain up to date records
- Audit - Keeping and maintaining all compliant information in reference to both candidates and clients as per company policy
You will need to display the following personal attributes to succeed in the role: -
- Strong desire to succeed, win business and grow your desk
- Resilience, self-motivation and ability to work under pressure and to strict targets
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Client and candidate customer focused
- Confident, able to use own initiative and manage own workload
- A passion for sales, learning, progressing and making bonus!
In return you will receive the following: -
- Competitive earning potential which includes a monthly and annual bonus scheme. Your bonus in uncapped
- Company laptop to allow remote working when agreed
- Autonomy to manage your own diary
- First class training, coaching and continuous support
- Your birthday day off
- The ability to buy and sell holiday - Up to max of 5 days a year (holidays start at 22 days and rise by 1 day per year) + bank holidays off
- Local and national league tables and incentives to inspire success
- Long-haul award-winning trips based on success
- Private Health care
If this role within Office Angels Birmingham sounds of interest to you, please do apply today. There is so much more I can tell you so feel free to call me on 0121 633 4999 or email me firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertised by Office Angels, Birmingham. Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted.
Office Angels are an Equal Opportunities employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Recruitment Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.