Major Incident Manager (SW England Based)
Major Incident Manager
Location: SW England Based
* This role requires the candidate to achieve SC Clearance
The focus of your role
* Management of Incidents and safeguarding interface to all related procedures (Incident Management, Problem Management, Knowledge Management, Reporting)
* Ownership and development of Operational Playbooks to drive swift resolution of major incidents
* Ensure all Business-Critical services are available and performing, through effective alignment with Service Desk and all support teams.
* Empowered to make technical decisions to the benefit of the Authority
* Stakeholder relationships with client suppliers/third parties to strengthen the efficient supply of services within agreed contractual terms.
What you'll bring
* Good technical knowledge across technology towers
* Delivery Management
* Communication and presentation skills
* Strong customer communication skills
* ITIL v3 Foundation
* Operational Major Incident Management experience
* Able to interact with clients and deal with the challenges presented by a strong client with a high degree of technical expertise
* Managing of Major Incidents, providing leadership to resolution and clear communications throughout
* Able to lead teams and drive activities within tight timeframes
* Working within a fast-paced large government department.
* Good team working capability
* Methodical approach with good attention to detail
* Analytical Problem Solving
* Working Under Pressure and to Tight Time Scales
* Shift rotation based on the client site covering 24/7/365 days a week.
* This role will be expected to work in a 12hr shift pattern.
Apply for Major Incident Manager (SW England Based)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.