Main Duties and Responsibilities:
● Responsible for ensuring the efficient and effective processing of admissions materials
submitted as part of the application process
● Correspond with applicants in person, by phone or email regarding missing materials,
admissions status, answering enquiries, and confirming enrolment
● Ensure the processing of applications and supporting documents as well as next step
communication in a timely manner
● Providing statistics and admissions report when requested and a final report at the end
of the recruitment cycle.
● Assist with logistics and operations of group information sessions, Open Days and other
recruitment fairs/events, when necessary
● Work closely with Marketing and Recruitment team members to assist with
implementation of admissions strategies and maintaining a communication schedule
The post-holder must have:
● Excellent organisational and IT skills
● The ability to work independently and as part of a team, with minimal supervision
● Professional verbal and communications skills and the ability to communicate well at all
levels and to build effective relationships
● Excellent presentation skills
● High level of accuracy and attention to detail
● Strong project management skills and the ability to analyse and interpret data
● Professionalism, creativity, good interpersonal and communications skills
● Student-centred, advisor-oriented and have the ability to perform multiple tasks effectively
Experience and Education:
● Educated to degree level or equivalent
● 2+ years of administrative/office management experience in higher education admissions
(admissions, registrar or financial aid) preferred
● Professional experience and knowledge in the higher education sector, especially in the
● Experience of working in an international environment
● Must be a native English speaker and writer
● Good understanding of written French is a plus
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Admissions Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.