Excellent Role Available
Credit Controller Wanted
£9.50 - £10.00ph
Based in Cradley Heath
My client is looking to recruit an experience Credit Controller to cover maternity leave
- Possess previous credit control experience
- Be PC literate
- Have excellent communication skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Be well organised
- Working with a portfolio of customers
- Chasing outstanding debt
- Ensuring monies are paid promptly
- Managing all queries that arise from both internal and external customers
- Taking payments over the phone
- Dealing with litigation
- Entering details onto PC systems
- Dealing with weekly and monthly reports for management
- All other duties as required
The above role is based on a permanent basis with an ASAP start available. To apply please e-mail CV's
Adecco UK are an equal opportunities employer
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Credit Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.