Process and Test Equipment Technician
Process and Test Equipment Engineer
A rare and exciting role to work for our client based on the outskirts of Ipswich. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a technical team in a growing company with a global footprint!
This role supports the business is sustaining the upkeep of processes and the test equipment to ensure the production demands can be sustained to a high standard. This will include working within a clean room and other lab areas, to help improve the operational processes and test equipment. The role also includes supporting product developments and experimental batches of the products.
· Provide first line production support to troubleshoot processes, equipment and help support operations efficiency
· Utilise LEAN, Six Sigma, other best practice tools and principles
- Work closely with other departments to ensure that equipment is restored
· Implement and maintain effective statistical process controls (SPC) to ensure process and equipment quality controls against Quality Control Plan and Out of Control Action Plan (QCP/OCAP)
· Maintain and develop equipment preventative maintenance plans
· Work with equipment engineering departments to qualify new processes or equipment
· Create Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) and provide training to other employees within the business
- Experience of process & equipment support ownership in electronics or semiconductor volume manufacturing environment
- Proficient with electronic test equipment with fundamental knowledge of electronics
- Knowledge of SPC Lean manufacturing techniques, in particular first response to out of control/spec events during production runs
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- SMT / Pick & Place machine experience
- Qualifications in a relevant technology area
You must be able to work on your own initiative and have a real eye for detail! The successful candidate will show evidence that you can work to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment, as an individual and also as part of a team!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Process and Test Equipment Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.