Finance Admin (Payroll)
Role: Finance Administrator (Payroll)
Location: LS10, Free Parking
Hours: Monday to Wednesday, 08:30 - 17:30
Start Date: March
Salary: £20-21K DOE (salaries outside of this considered for outstanding experience)
Office Angels are working with a brilliant, down to earth business to find a Finance Administrator who will be working within their Payroll team.
The ideal candidate will have current experience within a Payroll department involving mentoring junior team members and knowledge of payroll legislation HOWEVER they are open to candidates with a financial or administrative background who have a keen interest in wanting to specialise in Payroll.
If you are looking to work within a successful business where they want to invest and develop your skillset, this is a fantastic opportunity you don't want to miss out on.
Brief Overview of Responsibilities:
- Ensuring that all timesheets received match the client information
- Assisting and motivating the team to ensure timesheets are processed within SLA
- Liaising with staff for relevant information which is holding up payroll
- Ensuring all tax codes are up to date
- Assist staff who are querying their pay, investigating where necessary
- Assisting with end of year reporting and reconciliations
- Support the Payroll Manager in HMRC duties (queries, updates etc)
- Wider duties are required by the Payroll Manager
Skills and experience you'll need to succeed in the role:
- Strong administrative skills
- Organisational skills
- High levels of accuracy
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Confident and effective communicator
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly excel
- Apply today! Calls with candidates meeting the above expectations are being booked in for early next week so the sooner you apply, the sooner you'll hear from us.
Whilst we would love to get back to every applicant personally, it isn't always possible and sadly we cannot provide individual feedback. If you haven't heard from us within 2 working days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Office Angels is an Equal Opportunities Employer and wishes you all the best in your job search.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Finance Admin (Payroll)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.