Customer Experience Manager
Customer Experience Manager
£24,000 per annum
Is Customer Experience at the heart of what you do? Do you want to be the face of a luxury brand?
This amazing opportunity to be a Customer Experience Manager for a high end residential property developer, comes with full training and you will be the point of contact for dedicated locations in and around Leeds so access to a car is key to allow you to travel as needed.
This role will suit a candidate who is confident and ambitious, and excited to become part of a large family run business.
Brief Overview of Responsibilities:
Working Hours Your weekly hours will be Monday, Saturday & Sunday 10am - 5pm and Thursday and Friday 12pm - 7pm
- Working with the Project Manager to deliver the customer a quality home and outstanding experience
- Delivering exceptional customer service
- Use negotiating and influencing skills to achieve sales
- Assisting with devising strategies to drive visitors to site and ensuing target are met
- Effective, efficient and accurate processing of sales and contracts from reservation to exchange and completion via our onsite IT systems
- Meeting customers, guiding them through the specification of the property and assisting them through the purchasing and handover process
- Produce clear and concise written correspondence in the forms of letters and emails
- Effective management of the onsite database
- Working with 3rd parties - ensuring solicitors, estate agents and mortgage advisors are all proactively progressing the purchase and working towards the target exchange and completion dates
- Responsible for the excellent presentation of the development at all times
- Collating and evaluating market research for the sales management team
Skills and experience you'll need to succeed in the role:
- Excellent and engaging communication skills
- Passion for delivering exceptional customer service
Next steps… APPLY TODAY!
Whilst we would love to get back to every applicant personally, it isn't always possible and sadly we cannot provide individual feedback. If you haven't heard from us within 2 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Office Angels is an Equal Opportunities Employer and wishes you all the best in your job search.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Customer Experience Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.