Job role: Logistics Administrator
Job Type: Temporary (until at least April 2021)
Hours: Monday- Friday Week 1: 8am-4pm, Week 2: 10am-6pm
Start Date: ASAP
Do you have logistics / transport administration experience? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment? Are you a strong communicator? Then this role might be for you, working as a Logistics Administrator you will become an integral part of the business, ensuring the smooth running of the business.
The main role and responsibilities of the Logistics Administrator will include, but no limited to;
- Organising shipments of goods
- Managing documents and agreements
- Producing delivery manifests
- General administration
- Organise and producing shippers' labels
- Updating systems
Key Skills and Experience for the Administrator:
- Strong communicator
- Excellent IT Skills including Microsoft Packages
- Maths and English GCSE grade c or above
- A flexible work approach
- Excellent communicator
If this opportunity sounds appealing to you, apply today. This is a one stage interview process and my client can interview immediately.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Logistics Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.