Are you looking for a challenging Sales opportunity? Are you resilient, determined and self motivated?! Well, this incredible Sales role could be exactly what you are looking for!
Do you ...
Thrive in a fast pasted environment and do you like earning bonus?
This role is responsible for identifying customers, supporting and managing existing customers, and monitoring the wider market and competitors to support overall business development. The key responsibilities and duties of the role are:
- Identifying new prospects, researching and outbound B2B prospecting, including use telephone and social media, in a coordinated manner.
- Generating new business appointments for the Business Development team
- Delivering product-based presentations and demonstrations to prospective and existing customers
- Ensuring that all internal sales administration systems are maintained and accurate
- Managing existing customers, solving their problems and liaising with the Professional Services teams
- Researching competitors, recording capabilities and detailing changes in the marketplace
- Achieving personal targets
This role builds experience across sales, customer management and marketing, and involves working closely with Sales, Marketing and Partner teams across many international locations.
The successful candidate will be encouraged to develop and grow, with a detailed development plan and regular support and mentoring. The role has excellent career progression opportunities, with potential to move into face to face sales, sales leadership, professional services or account management.
Monday to Friday
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Sales Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.