£24,000 - £30,000 DOE
Badenoch + Clark are currently working with their large Public Sector client to help support with the recruitment of a temporary Housing Officer managing a patch within North Yorkshire.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a forward thinking and well-respected organisation to deliver a first class service to its tenants and varied stakeholder group.
Key duties of this role include:
- Assist the Communities Manager in providing an effective and high-performing housing
management function for current customers and potential customers.
- Work with the wider Communities Team and be proud to take on full ownership of your patch to
ensure that targets are met and performance is exceptional, through the generic housing
management function from lettings through to terminations and void management.
- Provide all aspects of frontline housing and tenancy management support around all aspects of Lettings, Neighbourhood Nuisance and ASB, and Estates Management.
- Work with the ASB advisor to assess the escalation of more complex cases to them.
- Positive working relationship with relevant partners and stakeholders both internally and
To carry out the above, we're looking for candidates with:
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of relevant Housing Management law.
- Experience in the full process around Voids Management and Estates Management.
- Experience of visiting, interviewing and advising customers and tenants.
- Desirable: experience of the Orchard Housing Management System.
If you feel as though you're well suited for this role and would like to be considered, please apply now!
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy
Apply for Housing Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.