New Customer Experience Manager
New Customer Experience Manger
£24,000 per annum
Partnered with a high end residential property developer, Office Angels Hull are looking to recruit for a 'New Customer Experience Manager'.
This company prides themselves on delivering the ultimate customer experience. This exciting and rare opportunity would be suitable to anyone who is passionate about delivering an exceptional service.
This role will suit a candidate who is confident and ambitious, and excited to become part of a large family run business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working with the project manager to deliver the customer a quality home and outstanding experience
- Providing excellent customer service to our customers
- Negotiating the best deal for the company
- Use negotiating and influencing skills to achieve sales
- Assisting with devising strategies to drive visitors to site and ensuing target are met
- Effective, efficient and accurate processing of sales and contracts from reservation to exchange and completion via our on site IT systems
- Delivering exceptional customer service
- Meeting customers, guiding them through the specification of the property and assisting them through the purchasing and handover process
- Consistent brand message communicated effectively
- Produce clear and concise written correspondence in the forms of letters and emails
- Effective management of the on site database
- Working with 3rd parties - ensuring solicitors, estate agents and mortgage advisors are all proactively progressing the purchase and working towards the target exchange and completion dates
- Responsible for the excellent presentation of the development at all times
- Collating and evaluating market research for the sales management team
Essential: Must hold a full UK Driving licence and have access to their own vehicle.
To apply for this position please click apply now below. For further details please contact Office Angels Hull.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for New Customer Experience Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.