Line Operator x 2
We are currently looking for a number of Night Line Operative for a company on the outskirts of Sittingbourne.
These roles vary in their hours and will require other tasks in addition to forklift work. You need to be someone who is flexible.
- Running the line for ingredients
- checking the machine running ok
- stock management
- moving product with Counterbalance license
- ensure the smooth running of the production
these roles are immediate starts and offering a temp to perm opportunity with an opportunity for the right person to become a supervisor. please apply and a consultant will contact you should you have the relevant skills.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Line Operator x 2
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.