Production Operative - progression available
We are currently looking for a production assistant to join a firm in sittingbourne, this role will be a temp to perm position and requires someone who loves the roles for what it entails and who has a similar background to what the business operates in.
You will be required to:
- 6am - 4pm - Monday - Thursday or Tuesday - Friday
- working with ingredients
- moving boxes up to 25kg working in teams
- completing relevant order paper and managing machines
- cleaning cooking vessels
- sending food for testing in departments
This is not an production role and will require someone who is efficient, high level of attention to detail and some who loves cleaning!
This role is definitely suited to someone who has experience in production and food, for a manufacturing environment
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Production Operative - progression available
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.