Paralegal (Wills and Probate)
I am delighted to be working with a Legal client who are seeking a Paralegal to join their Conveyancing department in North Shields. The company is growing and looking for talented and experienced individuals to join their team on a permanent basis.
22 - 25k
- Carry out office administration, including billing and writing letters
- Organise diaries, schedule meetings and respond to telephone queries
- Write first document drafts and proofread documents
- Analyse and input data, write articles for internal or external circulation
- Organise case files, attend court inquests, transcribe legal opinion and compile litigation bundles
- Network with clients and build valuable relationships
- Write reports, conduct legal research, take witness statements and attend meetings with experts or claimants - usually the duties of a more experienced paralegal.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to manage multiple tasks or caseloads
- Good attention to detail to be able to carefully analyse files and data
- Legal research skills and the desire to develop your understanding of the law
- The ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Office administrative skills for tasks such as filing, typing and letter writing
- Good teamwork skills particularly when working with other departments to complete your tasks
- Flexibility and adaptability in your attitude and approach to work
- A flexible and adaptable approach to your work
- Business acumen and an understanding of the clients' needs
- Professionalism when working with colleagues, senior partners, experts and clients
- Legal database certifications, such as LexisNexis or Westlaw, are very useful
- Additional language skills - not essential but are an advantage.
- Although there are no fixed entry requirements, good GCSE and A-level grades will be preferrable for the client.
Ideally, the candidate will have Paralegal Wills and Probate experience. If you would like to have a confidential discussion please apply and I will be in contact.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Paralegal (Wills and Probate)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.