Medical Booking Administrator
Adecco are currently have recruiting Medical Booking Clerks for one of our clients based in Abergele!
This is initially a temporary contract.
We are seeking candidate with the below attributes;
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised with administration experience
- Ability to problem solve problems and work under pressure
- Ability to work well in a team environment
The role will be to support the scheduling of patient appoints and will involve;
- Booking medical assessments, COVID tests and surgical appointments
- Taking calls from patients to resolve queries around appointments
- Updating the booking system and general administration tasks
Hours - Monday to Friday working either 8am-4pm/9am-5pm/10am-6pm.
Pay rate - £11ph
If you're interested, please apply directly to the advert for immediate consideration.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Medical Booking Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.