Adecco are proud to be working with a well-established company who are seeking an E-Commerce Manager to join their successful expanding team.
- Oversee the day-to-day running of our website
- Lead the team to ensure high online presence
- Develop and deliver strategies to drive SEO & CRO
- Liaising with the purchasing department
- Produce weekly and monthly commercial reports and analyse performance
- Manage web analytics and performance
- Solid e-commerce background
- Must be analytically minded and inquisitive
- Excellent communication skills
- Awareness of trends and a proven instinctive commercial drive
Location: Harlow, Essex
Salary: Up to £50,000
Working days: 40 Hours a week including some Saturdays
Duration of contract: Permanent
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for E-Commerce Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.