Job Title: Account Executive
Hours: Monday - Friday
Location: Thames Ditton
Office Angels are currently working with a client who are looking for an Account Executive to join their team.
Your Key Responsibilities will include:
- Support SES team in delivering initiatives and programs within pre-agreed timelines and budgets
- Build effective client and expert relationships
- Provide efficient travel and logistical support and delivery
- Organise and participate in client and internal meetings
- Accurately record and distribute meeting minutes
- Maintain and manage internal tracking documentation
- Social media interaction and contributions
- Assist with marketing activities
- Provide monthly reporting including google analytics
- Anticipating and mitigating challenges on assigned projects
Professional skills, Experience and Attributes Required:
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Good verbal and written communication
- High attention to detail, able to work with accuracy
- Positive "can do" attitude
- A drive to develop, as an individual and within a team
- Passionate about education, science and healthcare
- Polite and professional at all times
- Proficient in all areas of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Available for International travel
Apply today, the client is looking for someone to interview asap!
Please apply today with your up to date CV
For more information, please contact Joan Collins on 0208 542 6688 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Small Print
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant, it isn't always possible. So, if you haven't heard from us within 3-5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Account Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.