Graduate Mechanical Engineer
Adecco have an exciting role just in for a Graduate Engineer to join our local client on a 6 month contract for a new project, however this role may then go permanent.
This exciting opportunity would ideally suit a recent mechanical engineering graduate (or equivalent) who wants to develop a career within a hands on, based manufacturing environment. You should be highly motivated with a keenness to learn from an established engineering and operations team
You will have many duties in this exciting role, some will include:
* Support all areas of engineering and production
* Support all capital improvement projects on site
* Involved in design improvements to the site
* Support production trials and process optimisation
* Support development of process and procedures on site in support of all site operations
To be considered for the role you must have the following:
* BEng degree in Mechanical or equivalent engineering
* Some engineering work experience beneficial but not essential
* Proficient in all MS Office and general IT skills
* Working knowledge of AutoCAD
* Practical engineering skills preferred
* Excellent communications skills and able to work on their own initiative and as part of a team
If you feel you match the above criteria please send your CV in today.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Graduate Mechanical Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.