Electronics Manufacturing Operative
We are looking for an experienced production Operative with a strong background in Electronics for our highly renowned client that specialise in producing specialist electrical components & products. Due to the nature of this role a successful candidate will need to have demonstrable soldering experience. This is not your average production operative role & will be very diverse in duties, therefore we are looking for a detail orientated candidate who is able to multi-task & enjoys a highly busy work environment. Duties include
- To assemble & test units through to Finished Goods across all product lines.
- To manufacture all products following manufacturing procedures,
- To ensure all products meet the defined quality standards
- To assist in the reduction of manufacturing costs and lead times
- To facilitate the feedback of all faults found to relevant parties in a timely manner
Essential skills & experience
- Strong manufacturing experience - preferably within an electro-mechanical environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrable soldering skills/experience
- Good IT skills previous knowledge of SAP
- Awareness of Lean techniques
£18-20K Salary (depending on experience)
Full time Monday- Friday
25 days Holidays per year, plus bank holidays
Excellent Employee perks programme
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Electronics Manufacturing Operative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.