Press Brake Operator
Adecco are delighted to be working with a fabrication business based in Poole, who are looking for a Press Brake Operative on a full time permanent basis.
The Brake Press Operator will be responsible for the operation of a brake press to produce metal parts on a production basis.
Duties to include
- At least two years Brake Press experience
- Willing to perform other duties within capability, training given.
- Good command of English language, written and verbal
- Able to read and interpret engineering drawings, e.g. 3rd angle projection
- Computer literate
- Able to manufacture to excellent standards of quality and perform first off and last off dimensional checks against drawing and instruction.
- Able to work to the expected reasonable output rate
- Experienced in performing daily machine safety checks, and other safe working practices
Dependant on experience between £14 - £16 per hour
Full Time permanent basis on a 38 hour week (Overtime available as on when basis)
If this role is of interest contact your local Bournemouth Branch on 01202 202810.
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Press Brake Operator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.