Oracle Technical Project Manager
Oracle Technical Project Manager
Salary: £40k - £50k
Location: Anywhere in the UK
The project manager is a business leader, who consistently delivers, exceeds targets, and can create innovative ways to deliver against difficult circumstances. They overcome adversity and can find a way through whatever the issue. They will have a positive, enthusiastic attitude, demonstrate a 'can do' attitude and encourage the team to do likewise. Together with pure project management, another very strong objective for project managers is to get a positive reference from the customers on every project they are managing.
- Organizing projects and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the client programme
- Delivery of projects
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure programme goals are achieved.
- Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding issues and decisions on services.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of status throughout its life cycle.
- Demonstrate capability and experience, inspiring confidence with the stakeholders and the team.
- A good communicator, making sure that everyone is always on the same page.
- Putting the client relationship first; open communication, programmes where we are 'joined at the hip' with our clients. Drive to achieve exceptional and long-lasting client relationships and references.
- Quickly grasp and articulate the vision and objectives, and positively communicate this with the team and with stakeholders.
- Team building getting the best from the functional and technical team resources, which may be spread over many projects. Empathies with the team, while growing team spirit and increasing team performance.
- Demonstrate a full understanding of the detail of the scope in terms of functionality, technicality, its finance, and delivery plan.
- Demonstrate control of the conduct of the project, being proactive with planning and RAID management, delivering management information as required.
- Manage dependencies between projects or workstreams within the overall delivery.
- Manage integrations between systems within the overall delivery.
- Manage environments plans.
- Manage Data migrations
- Have a very formal approach to budget management, by ensuring all financials related information (forecast to complete, outturn margin) are accurate.
Experience in managing below typical technical projects such as:
- Migration of infrastructure and databases to OCI (Oracle Cloud Infrastructure)
- Migration from hosted services to OCI
- Migration from OCI to GEN2
- Data Warehouse migration with all relevant components from Oracle OMCS service to OCI
- Build and migrate to ADW (Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse)
- Build, test, implement multiple environments, development, test, production, and disaster recovery environments.
- Linux builds.
- Infrastructure evaluations; system performance, bench marking, bottlenecks, maintenance.
- Infrastructure design of new platform
- Readiness assessments for database upgrade and platform migrations
- Designing migration approach and strategy across platforms
- IFS upgrades
- Implementations of Oracle Identity Cloud Service (IDCS)
- Upgrades of OIM (Oracle Identity Manager)
- Technology stack implementations projects
Apply for Oracle Technical Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.