Project Manager - Digital Engagement Platform - 06478
Digital Project Manager - IT - 06478
Upto £520 perday umbrella only
My client is an international electricity and gas company and one of the largest investor owned Energy companies in the world. They play a vital role in delivering gas and electricity to many millions of people across Great Britain and North-Eastern US in an efficient, reliable and safe manner. They are currently recruiting for a digital project manager with Azure experience to joining their team based in Warwick on an initial 6 month contract.
You will help to set up numerous digital pieces within the business with some element of infrastructure required. Azure experience will be beneficial in this role.
* Managing projects within a business function utilising all available resources and relationships
* Lead teams adhering to project governance. Has a depth of knowledge to ensure predictable and unexpected complexities are effectively managed through stakeholder influence & management.
* Managing dependencies, risks, plans, costs and resourcing for each project and dependencies across interlinked projects
* Ensures that the project offers a range of options and implements a change which achieves the objectives that have been set and that the business benefits are realised
* Make use of full methodology and techniques autonomously for self and to supervise and advise others on appropriate approach.
* Operate as a role model for Valued Business Partner, championing similar behaviours across IS
Knowledge, Experience and Technical Know How
A good extensive knowledge of the business and IS strategy and drivers for the project.
Has proven leadership, relationship, communication and presentation skills
A good track record of delivering IT projects.
Demonstrate the Valued Business Partner capabilities and behaviours in all interactions with IS Colleagues, vendors and business stakeholders.
Previous experience of working in an agile methodology
Apply for Project Manager - Digital Engagement Platform - 06478
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.