Excellent FLT driving opportunities within a busy manufacturing supply chain organisation based in Solihull near to Birmingham airport!
We are recruiting for a number of forklift truck drivers to undertake roles within their production line to begin in March 2021. These are initially temporary roles on an ongoing basis with the very likely possibility of becoming permanent. The role is paying £10.11 per hour and you will be required to work full time on specific shifts for each of the below roles:
- Temporary to permanent opportunity - Nights: 10pm-6pm Monday through to Saturday
- 3 x long term temporary opportunities - rotating weeks shifts between 6am-2pm and 2pm-10pm
This is a busy site which will be growing in the coming months, and as such need reliable and flexible production operatives and FLT drivers with dedication and a positive attitude.
- Initially working on production line dealing with in feeds
- Using FLT to put pallets on production line
- Moving pallets
- Using a different type of FLT which will have four forks (training provided)
- Adhering to any health and safety issues
The successful candidate:
- Will have previous experience within warehousing or industrial environments
- Will have a flexible working approach
- Must be reliable and keen to do a good job
- Will have recent experience operating forklift trucks
- Must have counterbalance experience
- Must have an FLT licence
- Is available to start ASAP!
You will be given full training for these roles, and will be required to attend an interview on site with the client on Saturday 20th February. Please apply for this role online in the first instance, and should your application be successful you will be contacted to discuss next steps.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for FLT Drivers
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.