Import Coordinator - Chelmsford
Our reputable client based in Chelmsford, are recruiting an Import Coordinator to join their successful team. As Import Coordinator, you will be responsible for liaising between customers, suppliers and transport companies to ensure efficient deliveries.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage all aspects of the import process.
- Obtain and communicate, internally and externally, all necessary information to ensure correct measures are in place and customer needs are met.
- Provide transport companies with relevant information to ensure customer delivery requirements are met.
- Maintain all files ensuring they are costed and billed correctly in accordance with procedures provided by management.
- Liaise between Suppliers, Forwarders and agents to obtain up to date shipment information.
- Ensure customers are fully informed of the progress of their shipments.
- Ensure correct documentation is on file and act accordingly as set out in the instructions.
- Cover the export operations when required
- Any other duties as required by management for the smooth and efficient operation of the department.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Experience within a similar role
- Attention to detail
Hours: Mon - Fri
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a great company with excellent benefits. Including, a competitive salary and free parking.
If you are interested in this position, please apply now or phone Adecco Chelmsford on 01245 268666.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to complete a full interview with us first.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, we can only contact shortlisted candidates.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Import Coordinator - Chelmsford
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.