Our client is based in Edinburgh centre (although the role will initially be home-based) and an opportunity now exists to join their busy and professional Business Support Team on a temporary basis.
This is a vital role within a busy firm where you will be providing a high quality, timely and comprehensive secretarial support service to the Project Director and help assist with the success of this on-going construction-based project.
This diverse, challenging and rewarding executive support role demands excellent organisational, decision-making and communication skills. You will be a confident individual who has previous experience of working at this level and can think on their feet.
The hours of work are 8.30-5.30 and due to the nature of the role you need to be available immediately and able to commit to the entire 6 months period.
What will be expected of you: -
- Copy typing
- Typing of correspondence
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations
- Minute taking
- Extensive diary management using Microsoft Outlook
- Booking travel & accommodation
- Organising meetings, coordinating diaries, and dealing with any hospitality required
- Preparation of papers and documentation required for meetings
- Inbox management and replying to e-mails on request
- Drafting and preparing papers
- Issuing and chasing the return of paperwork from clients
- Managing the expense account & business credit card statements
Key Skills: -
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills specifically Outlook and Excel
- Strong typing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to make decisions and solve any issues that may arise
- Previous experience of working at a senior level dealing with confidential issues
As you will be providing secretarial support you will ensure effective communication with a wide range of contacts both internal and external and you will play a pivotal part in the organisation.
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant personally, it isn't always possible and sadly we cannot provide individual feedback.
If you are interested in this role and wish to be considered please click apply!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Office Angels who are operating as an employment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Benefits of temping:
Working as a temp is an ideal way of exploring different job roles and industries.
It's also perfect for ensuring you have the right work/life balance.
Here are just some of the heavenly benefits you can expect when you temp through Office Angels:
- Employed directly with Office Angels, meaning we're always on hand to ensure you're being well looked after
- We work with highly sought after employers in your local area and cover a huge range of roles from Reception, Customer Service and Administration, to Accounts, HR and Marketing.
- We can search for permanent work whilst you're in assignments and offer expert interview support and advice
- Weekly pay
- 28 days paid annual leave (Based on a weekly accrual)
- Statutory Sick Pay in the unfortunate event you find yourself under the weather
We're proud to say our consultants are experts in recruitment and are more than happy to discuss the benefits in more detail; please contact your local Office Angels branch for further information.
**If you are currently registered with Office Angels and interested in this role please contact your consultant by email**
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for PA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.