Adecco are currently recruiting production operatives for there manufacturing client based in Atherstone on a temporary ongoing basis.
The production operative will be responsible for;
* Packing the products
* Meeting daily job requirements to achieve scheduled production targets.
* Evaluate breakdowns/stoppages, inform technician and team leader promptly and always seek out alternative work.
* Learn departments processes, procedures and equipment and apply this learning consistently.
The production operative will need to have the following;
* Able to work up to a 10-12 hour shift on days and nights rotational
* Computer literate in Word and Excel desirable
* Experience of working within a manufacturing or production environment is strongly essential preferably in a fast paced environment
* Confident interpersonal skills
* Able to make decisions independently, demonstrating a structured thorough process.
* Organisation skills desirable
* Ability to work using own initiative as well as within a team environment.
* Knowledge of GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) is essential.
* Knowledge of SAP is desirable.
This is an excellent opportunity for a production operative to join a leading manufacturing company offering a very competitive hourly rate.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Packing Role
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.