Ventilation Installation Engineer
Our award-winning client have an amazing opportunity to join their team as a Ventilation Installation Engineer; travelling and working Lees, Bradford and Wakefield; the successful candidate will be installing our clients patented ventilation products into domestic properties. Although this role does require electrical qualifications, there is only small amount of electrical works during the installation process.
Our client have grown extensively over the past 30 years, with over 200 employees currently and believe their service and products are directly impacted by the happiness of their employees, therefore along with a great salary; our client offers one of the best benefit packages going - including free products, monthly awards and the opportunity to buy and sell annual leave days!
If you have a "make it happen" attitude, determination, and the desire to go the extra mile in a customer facing situation; this is definitely the role for you!
Minimum qualification requirements
Over the age of 21
Held a driving licence for 3 years
18th Edition (Essential)
Experience working in a domestic electrical background (Essential)
A JIB/SJIB card (Desirable but can be applied for with our client)
Level 2 C&G 2365
C&G 4141-01 Electrical Installation work within domestic dwelling, C&G 2393 Part P & Building regulations & C&G 2392-10 Inspection & Testing
- Travelling to customers as requested by the planning team to provide a professional and compliant installation service; being responsible for ensuring all work carried out is in accordance with H&S policies, risk assessments, standard operating procedures and in line with electrical safety standards
- Ensure jobs are updated in real time on your PDA device
- Complete all monthly paperwork and checks by given deadlines
- Ensure that your van is stocked accordingly during store time, as well as accepting jobs and making customer calls
- Complete accurate quarterly stock checks in line with the processes
- Attend site meetings when required
All training will be provided for the role so you are able to carry out the installations in line with our clients standard operating procedures; you will be responsible for ensuring you represent the company in a positive and professional manner as explained in their code of conduct!
What's in it for you?
- A salary of £28,000
- Monthly bonus scheme
- Incredible benefits package!
- Fully equipped van, tools, and PPE
- 22 days holiday, plus bank holidays. After your first year of employment, this is increased to 24 days and then one day extra each year (up to 27 days), and the opportunity to buy and sell holiday days
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Ventilation Installation Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.