Transfer Agency Administrator
JOB TITLE TRANSFER AGENCY ADMINISTRATOR
LOCATION EDINBURGH (REMOTE WORKING)
DURATION 12 MONTHS
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a number of Transfer Agency Administrators to work within a large multi-national organisation, specialising in Investment Banking. You will be a part of a team responsible for providing innovative mutual fund transfer agency services for millions of shareholder accounts with some of the best-known names in the financial services industry. This opportunity is available for an initial 6-month period.
- Respond to phone and email inquiries from mutual fund shareholders regarding, among others, financial transactions, account information or processing a transaction.
- Handle requests to make updates to shareholder accounts or instructs shareholders on how to make account changes.
- Answer phones and respond to shareholder emails with inquiries handled without a handoff for assistance.
- Follow the best practice call outline when addressing and closing standard calls and to ensure that the most current information is provided. Follow internal quality standards, the current workflow for each call type (Maintenance, Financial and Escalated issue), and security protocols.
- Complete security forms in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Actively listen to shareholder needs in order to provide service that ensures continued shareholder satisfaction and complete, accurate fulfilment of shareholder asks.
- Make an initial determination of which inquiries should be escalated or will necessitate completion of an electronic ticket.
- Confirm conclusions with more senior team members.
- Escalate inquiries or complete electronic tickets to initiate delivery of historical statements or pass forms to shareholder as requested.
- Has a clear understanding of Policy and Procedures.
- Completes standard security protocol to verify shareholder identity and prevent fraud prior to releasing information.
- Handle customer complaints following our standard procedures and regulatory guidelines.
- Accept feedback and coaching and proactively adjust own management of call flows in response to feedback.
- Responsibilities are limited to own conduct, accuracy and efficiency when handling interactions with stakeholders via phone or email.
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred.
- 0-3 years of total work experience preferred.
- Customer Service experience in the financial service market preferred.
- Can work in a very structured environment.
**Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer**
Apply for Transfer Agency Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.