Council Tax Assistant
1.Assist Maintain an in depth knowledge of Revenues computer systems and procedures.
2. Set up, interrogate, revise and amend computer records covering all areas within revenue services.
3. Keyboard and PC computer competence in an office environment.
4. Undertake training when required. Familiarity with updates contained in new releases and updates on the Revenue Computer system. Incorporate these in day to day use of the system.
5. Be fully competent with the Revenue Computer system and use to update records.
6. Be fully conversant with internal procedures and current working practices.
7. Literate, accurate and numerate with a methodical approach and attention to detail.
8. Maintain accurate Management Information and/or statistics as requested.
9. Ability to work well with others to achieve team and personal targets and service objectives.
10. Process work within respective regulations and time scales.
11. Deal with queries, requests for information and advice as required
12. Assist customers effectively, assertively and politely with an absolute commitment to confidentiality at all times.
13. Ability to communicate and liaise with other departments and organisations in relation to Council Tax & Benefits Services in writing and over the telephone.
14. Monitor payment performance of accounts and investigate/ determine appropriate action where necessary to recover outstanding debts and arrears.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Council Tax Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.