Plasterer/Tiler/Bricklayer - required for On-Going Temp/Perm vacancy position.
hours of work are 7.30am to 5pm, however candidates need to be flexible as this may change from time to time.
- Job description
- We are looking for an experienced Plasterer/Tiler/Bricklayer to join us on a permanent basis.
- Needs to be fully time served/experienced Plasterer/Tiler/Bricklayer although two or more of these trades would be preferred, immediate start and good rates for qualified candidate.
- Within this role, you will be responsible for effecting remedial repairs to insurance claims as required by the Client and to work effectively within a cohesive operations repair service. You will cover multi trade and will work closely with the all teams within the business.
- You may be either working as part of a team on large projects or on your own travelling around properties within the area.
- In order to be successful in this role, you will be multi skilled in plastering, tiling and bricklaying, you should have relevant trade qualification or 5 year's experience.
- Multi Skilled Operative will have experience of preparing all paperwork including timesheets, accurate descriptions of work carried out and estimating repair requirements.
- Moreover, we are looking for an enthusiastic, reliable individual with the ability to succeed.
- CSCS Card
- Own Tools
- Candidates for this role must hold a full valid UK driving licence
Interested candidates please apply via the website.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Plasterer/Tiler/Bricklayer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.