New Property Pricing Specialist - Maternity Cover
Adecco Chester is proud to be recruiting for a New Property Pricing Specialist to join the Revenue Management department at our Chester based clients HQ, covering a 9 month maternity cover.
Our client is one of the UK's leading independent holiday cottage rental agencies offering holiday homes throughout the UK and Ireland.
The newest New Property Pricing Specialist will sit at the heart of our Property Pricing Team, responsible for the optimal price setting of all new properties, through pre and post visit analysis. You will prepare thoroughly researched pricing proposals and income projections for the Property Consultants in advance of visits, using a variety of data sources.
The successful candidate will work to review and approve pricing structures put forward by the Property Consultants post visit, scrutinising the pricing structure and ensure it is accurate by referencing against other properties that they market, having assessed their attributes and performance levels. Once approved, you will submit the pricing proposals to the Negotiation team along with clear, logical guidelines on pricing flexibility based on income maximisation and short break options to create a negotiation range.
You will also create bespoke pricing proposals for multi-unit sites, support the sister brand teams with new property pricing by sharing best practice and develop a high level of expertise in pricing and short break strategy.
Successful candidates will have:
- Good numeracy and data interpretation skills
- Understanding of factors affecting price levels
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong Commercial awareness (ideally within the holiday lettings or travel and tourism industry)
- Understanding of browser based IT systems
- Strong Experience of using MS Office suite (Excel etc)
- Pricing background
- Data analysis and data interrogation experience
- Customer Experience Skills
Please apply directly to the advert for immediate consideration or call the team at Adecco Chester on 01244 346674.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for New Property Pricing Specialist - Maternity Cover
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.