Adecco Cramlington are delighted to support our client in a search for a Purchasing Administrator to join their business on a permanent basis.
Are you looking for stability in an otherwise unsettling time for many?
Are you looking for a role where you can work within a small team, and be valued?
Should you be looking to add experience to an already well established team, please read through the duties below - and apply today!
- Work closely with production, stores, estimating, sales support, accounts and Projects department.
- Prepare and issue orders to suppliers ensuring on time and within budgets.
- Negotiating costs and comparing against alternate suppliers.
- Providing information to Projects department on delivery dates and any budget issue.
- Pricing of goods / materials on to system against the projects from MR's etc to ensure accounted correctly within contract costing.
- Collate information for stock control and resolve any discrepancies with stores and accounts.
- Maintain stock of STATIONERY and office equipment
- Arranging hire and off hire of site equipment as well as cars / vans including liaising with insurance company where applicable.
- Resolving invoicing queries with suppliers and accounts
- Monitoring supplier's performance both quality and service.
- Working along side Logistics manager for machinery servicing and building maintenance.
- Waste management and environmental energy usage reporting.
- General administration as required.
- Carry out any other tasks as may be reasonably requested in relation to your role.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Purchasing Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.