Market Pricing Specialist - Property & Travel
Adecco are proud to be recruiting for a Market Pricing Specialist to join our client based in Chester at their Head Quarters. This is a Fixed Term Contract for 9 months.
Our client is one of the UK's leading independent holiday cottage rental agencies offering holiday homes throughout the UK and Ireland.
Joining the Market Pricing team, the role of Market Pricing Specialist will be an analytical, results-oriented individual who also has excellent grasp of data analysis and the ability to interpret this effectively when dealing with mass volume.
The Market Pricing Team is responsible for two critical functions 1) Pricing strategy and execution ensuring they are competitive, profitable, and maintaining customer trust in pricing across our portfolio of properties. 2) Taking owner queries on pricing and advising them on optimal price points both reactively and proactively. Working closely with their commercial property recruitment, marketing and revenue management teams to optimise pricing for all holiday durations.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience working in a similar Market Pricing related position
- Previous commercial experience working within a previous position interpreting data to a high level
- Previous customer experience skills
- Good numeracy and data interpretation skills
- Understanding of factors affecting price levels
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proven negotiator in difficult situations
- Strong commercial awareness (ideally within the holiday lettings or travel and tourism industry)
- Understanding of browser based IT systems
- Strong Experience of using MS Office suite (Excel etc)
- Data analysis and data interrogation experience with mass volumes of data
Daily responsibilities will be the following:
- Daily calls from owners to discuss pricing where key commercial acumen is demonstrated as well as excellent customer experience. Speaking to owners regarding their future pricing by analysing past performance against similar properties (within Revenue Management grouping).
- Proactive calls to owners to discuss Revenue Management & short break options. Targeted on income maximisation upgrades and daily pricing sign ups.
- Leading projects to drive up owner revenue with tracking and reporting in place
- Weekly reporting on owner revenue & booking performance for departure weeks and regions
We look forward to hearing from you - please apply directly to the advert for immediate consideration or call Adecco Chester on 01244 346674.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Market Pricing Specialist - Property & Travel
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.