Network Engineer - Greater Manchester - Rates Negotiable
Due to increasing workload within the company, our client needs an additional contractor to join their Network Support function to support both BAU network / voice support needs and network and communications improvement projects. Key tasks you will be supporting will include the below:
- Assisting with the roll-out of wireless VOIP
- Assisting with the rollout of a voice recording system
- Voice resiliency testing
- Supporting Mitel MiCollab for remote working and MS Teams integration
- General Mitel and Cisco support
In order to be considered, candidates will be skilled Network Engineers who have experience in supporting Cisco and Mitel network and voice technology in a sizeable, corporate environment. You will be able to offer support across a small number of sites in Greater Manchester and be happy to work onsite, in COVID-secure environments.
This role is an urgent requirement to start ASAP, so please APPLY NOW and don't miss out.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy
Apply for Network Engineer - Greater Manchester - Rates Negotiable
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.