IT Service Desk Analyst - NHS - £168.95
* Provide a first line technical support service to end users. This will include password resets, account administration, applications and hardware support, printer issues and remote support.
* Logging all relevant information into the ITSM Toolset for ICT related issues and queries.
* Process calls logged on the ITSM Toolset, including new calls logged via the self-service portal.
* Perform first time / line fixes where possible.
* If a first time / line fix cannot be complete, ensure that as much information as possible is included in the call to facilitate a resolution.
* Ensure that all calls that cannot be fixed by 1st Line are diverted to the appropriate resolver group or support organisation. This may be in-house or an external supplier.
* To support the 1st Line Technical Support Lead & Head of Service in delivering the defined service desk service.
* Action Service Requests for software upgrades/installations on ICT devices ensuring minimum impact to users.
* Manage end user telecoms queries, Voicemail set-up/activation, PIN resets etc.
* Explain, suggest solutions and provide knowledge regarding complex IT issues to non IT staff.
* Provide proactive incident management and keep the customer updated with progress of their reported incidents as agreed within Service Level Agreements and internal Service Support targets.
* Monitor incidents / problems and suggest solutions / improvements to the relevant team leader / manager.
*Be a source of information and guidance on information systems and policies and procedures and keep up-to-date with Trust-wide policies, national strategies and legislation.
* To deliver on the job training to users; including whilst on telephone calls, via email (this can be in the form of guides), remote demonstrations and when assisting walk-ins, where this is possible with staffing numbers
* Take ownership of calls logged to your own queue or the team's queue, following them through to resolution, ensuring that Service Level Agreements are met and the user is satisfied
If you are interested in this position then please do apply or email me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy
Apply for IT Service Desk Analyst - NHS - £168.95
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.