- To deliver work programmes; commissioning exercises and projects mandated through Senior Managers across all service areas involved in the JCU. Running several such exercises simultaneously.
- To assist the development and implementation of service strategies for all groups covered by the JCU
- Deliver change in close co-operation with health services within a complex change agenda.
- To take responsibility for contract management recognising the need to refer to senior managers and pull on support around sensitive discussion around value for money and/ or quality
- To meet legal and local authority requirements in regard to compliance with corporate procurement regulations, contracting processes, Financial Regulations, contract guidelines, procurement legislation and EU contracting requirements.
- To be able to contribute to discussions and negotiations with providers, creating a positive partnership culture, developing performance measures that encourage the right behaviours
- To follow commissioning project management requirements, being able to write concise and thought through documents in response to mandates for work. These will include PIDs, business cases, stakeholder analyses and communication plans, milestones from plans built with stakeholders, risks and issues logs that are maintained and used throughout the projects existence. Any specialist products that the project requires
- A clear idea of products required from the project and the ability to ensure that these are delivered by those required to input. The ability to clearly specify what work is required from others to meet the requirements of the project
- To lead project management teams and/ or boards where necessary and to manage the meetings effectively with agendas, records and the management of the various stakeholders required to deliver the project
- To be able to work with partners both in and outside the organisation to deliver the outcomes needed from commissioning exercises and/ or projects
- To make presentations to small or large groups on a variety of topics related to the work
- Work with senior managers in the JCU as necessary on procurement and contractual arrangements including specifications, negotiation strategy, market development and provider relationship management including contractual levers and incentivising performance improvement.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.