Business Support Administrator
Business Assistants roles are focused on providing administrative support to a Business Team or Senior Manager. Typical Business Assistant roles are: Supporting Senior Management, Supporting Business Management.
- Owns a work process or supports a broader series of directly related processes in a specific area of work. Solid core competencies in one specific work area.
- Work is framed within a well-defined process and standard procedures. Deals with an increased variety and diversified situations for which more than one solution may apply.
- The incumbent must carry out straightforward investigations and evaluate pros and cons of available alternatives. Identifies customer/business needs in a diversified and less standardised environment and meets them by offering assistance and advice.
- May provide guidance to less experienced colleagues. Builds stable working relationships inside and outside own work area.
- Able to effectively exchange and explain information with greater tact and diplomacy (content and context) to line management, peers and business counterparts. Standard oral and written English language skills.
- Supervision on progress. Works with moderate guidance and support from others; Will escalate issues as necessary.
- Planning horizon: Up to monthly in general outlook terms. Incumbent prioritises own work to deliver against agreed targets/ deadlines.
- Previous business planning, market planning experience
- Good communication skills
- Outspoken personality
- Previous FMCG background nice to have
- Good computer skills - Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work in a team or independently
TO APPLY - Please apply with a up to date CV.
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 72 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
If you wish to register with us for future opportunities in your area, then please follow the link below.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Business Support
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.