Planning Manager - Residential Development
B+C are working with a large RP who are looking for a Planning Manager to join their team.
The Planning Manager will be responsible for advising the land teams on all aspects of planning policy and development control affecting land acquisition.
Key aspects of the role
- Provide day to day planning advice to land teams primarily on residential schemes but also mixed-use developments
- Identify land teams of potential development sites
- Promote sites through the Local Plan system and landowners/agents
- Prepare Planning Reports on land to be acquired
Please apply with a copy of your latest CV and a member of the team will be in touch
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy
Apply for Planning Manager - Residential Development
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.