Senior Technical Manager - Residential Housing
B+C are currently working with a well-established, London based Housing provider who are looking for a Senior Technical Manager to join their team.
You will be required to ensure that all new homes meet the Organisations' quality standards relating to design and construction and will review drawings, documentation, surveys and information provided on sites, highlighting areas of concern and assist in the remedy of these concerns.
* Manage the Technical team
* To be responsible for and manage all strategic Development projects relating to Fire Safety, Design, Innovation, specifications, and Employer's Requirements
* Provide a comprehensive service in all aspects of Technical information, design, quality and compliance to the Development Directorate
* Participate in Cross Directorate Project Teams and provide technical support and advice in relation to building contracts, drawings, specification & construction techniques
* Working closely with the Residential Development Team, carry out all necessary technical due diligence in the development of new affordable and Private homes including the production of technical appraisals/reports
* Where appropriate, attend and participate in project design reviews, Monitoring progress, quality and performance of the contractor and consultants
* Provide advice on defects and the resolution of latent defect issues and act as a conduit of information between the Delivery and the Customer Insight team to resolve issues as quickly and cost effectively as possible
* Ensure that all development activity remains compliant with current relevant construction and procurement related Legislation, current Building Regulations & Funding Conditions
* Must be degree qualified in a relevant discipline (Civil, Environmental, Engineering, Architecture or Project Management)
* Experienced within Residential Development
* Member of RICS, CIOB, RIBA, CIAT, APM or equivalent
* A sound understanding of architectural and project technical requirements, the development process and infrastructure.
* A strong understanding of current Building Regulations and other regulatory documents within the construction industry.
* IT and numeric literacy (Excel, MS Office - Project Planning)
* Understanding of technical drawing
* Sound knowledge of construction project methodology and the local planning legislation
Please apply with a copy of your latest CV and a member of the team will be in touch
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy
Apply for Senior Technical Manager - Residential Housing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.