Part Time Accounts Administrator
Job Title: Part Time Accounts Administrator
Location: Wellington, Somerset
Hours: Ideally 4-5 days per week 16-20 hours
Salary: £10-£12 per hour dependant on experience
The Role: Our client a friendly and down to earth business based in Wellington are looking for a part-time Accounts Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis. This role will be supporting the Finance Director with the accounts side of the business but also supporting the team with administration duties too.
Daily duties to include:
- Order processing
- Arrange shipping where required
- Processing supplier invoices on Xero
- Invoicing customers through Xero and chasing remittances
- Reconciling bank statements and commercial card statements
- Filing VAT returns
- Assisting with Internal Audits
- Update credit insurance
- Calculation of commission due to Sales Managers
- Payroll using HMRC Basic PAYE tools
The Candidate: The preferred candidate will have experience of working within an accounts administration role previously and ideally have used the Xero accountancy package. We are looking for an organised and self-motivated person who is accurate and has excellent attention to detail. You must also be very customer focused and be able to build good business relationships.
If you are interested in finding out more details please apply online, email email@example.com or call the office on 01823285440.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Part Time Accounts Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.