Location Postcode - NE11
Full time, £25,000 + Benefits
Enjoy are focused on their purpose of bringing joy to customers through the Mobile Retail Store, right to the customers' own home. As the smart last mile for premium technology and telecoms partners, Enjoy provide an elite level of service to customers by offering bespoke solutions. When buying from Enjoys premium partners, a customer can request a super-fast visit from an Enjoy Tech Expert, ensuring their latest tech purchase is setup by an Expert, in the comfort of their own home. As an Inventory Coordinator you are a part of that customer's journey by setting the field team up for success at the beginning and throughout each day.
What does an Inventory Coordinator do?
Working from the Enjoy House you'll get the best of both worlds, being able to work independently and also collaborating with others including your peer Inventory Coordinators.
Each day you'll receive regular deliveries from distribution centres, complete routine audits of inventory and stock levels and communicate regularly with management and suppliers.
You're going to be crucial in supporting the Expert team by preparing pre-booked orders and loading additional stock into the vehicles which customers may wish to purchase during day, so you'll get to handle the very latest in smartphone and broadband technology products.
There are some key requirements for this role:
- Although you'll work from a base location, as you're responsible for the team's vehicles you will need to hold a full UK Manual driving licence with no more than 6 points.
- This is a permanent role working 10-hour days across a 4-day week, so it is key you are flexible to work at weekends when rostered, with overtime occasionally available.
- You'll be receiving stock deliveries and moving stock between the Enjoy House and vehicles, so must be able to lift up to 23kgs (which is the max weight allowance of your holiday suitcase).
What's it like to work for Enjoy?
Enjoy are a highly engaged, passionate and performance-based team, committed to delivering ambitious goals. They are building a great company and a great place to work where they live their values of Kindness, Winning Together, Experience Obsessed, Justice and Growth Mindset every day.
What skills do I need?
- Strong capabilities in stock management with previous experience in managing stock levels in a high-end retail environment will set you up for success.
- Dependable approach to time management, punctuality and attendance.
- Practical knowledge of stock management or warehouse management systems.
- Co-operative approach and able to work positively with a team.
- Organised and capable of working towards targets and time frames.
What will I get from working with Enjoy?
Benefits: 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays, Life Assurance 4x basic salary, Private Medical Insurance (Vitality), Perkbox staff perks, free snacks and drinks at your base location and uniform.
Training: Full extensive training once you start with continuous training and development throughout your career.
This role won't be around for long, so we would advise getting your application to us as soon as possible by applying today.
We need to make you aware that Offers are subject to Right to work, Criminal Records, Driving and Reference checks. We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and as a Disability Confident Employer Enjoy and Adecco can offer additional support. For any concerns, queries or additional support required please contact the recruitment team or call 01782 558220.