Procurement Administrator - £20,000 - £24,000, Clacton-on-Sea
We are recruiting for a Procurement Administrator for our well-established and international client based in Clacton-on-Sea. We are looking for individuals with a high attention to detail and strong skills in prioritising workload. This is an amazing opportunity to work within a small team for a forward-thinking and exciting company with a great company culture.
- Processing stock and resale requests
- Processing purchase orders
- Tracking invoices for orders
- Liaising with multiple departments including Production, Forecasting, Customer Service and Accounts teams
- Managing petty cash, credit card and online purchases
- Other admin duties required such as ordering office materials, maintaining product information and updating contacts
- The ability to prioritise workload and be organised
- Demonstrate a strong attention to detail
- Be a confident communicator in both verbal and written format
- Be experienced in Microsoft Office packages and SAP B1
- Have a positive, can-do attitude
- The ability to work well within a small team
- Have knowledge/ability of any European languages (desirable but not essential)
Salary - £20,000 - £24,000 per annum
Free on-site parking
Based in Clacton-on-Sea
26 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
Life assurance and pension
Opportunities to travel overseas (Covid19 dependant)
Required start date: As soon as possible
Interviewing process will be 2 stages conducted via Zoom
Closing date: 10th March
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Procurement Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.