Customer Service Support
Customer Service Advisor
A well-established & thriving city centre business are looking to recruit for an additional team member to join their customer service team. This role is office based and an immediate start could be made available for the right candidate.
If you're enthusiastic and passionate about providing an exceptional customer service; and have ambition & drive to progress internally throughout your career, then this is the role for you!
- Speaking with clients across a range of platforms, including telephone and social media
- Handling email enquires and managing your own workload day to day
- Providing an excellent customer service and encouraging a positive experience, going above and beyond where possible
- Working as part of a supportive team
- Adhoc tasks where necessary
- Full training will be provided
- Progression opportunity for the right candidate
- The opportunity to enrol in qualifications and be supported by your employer
- Modern office space in city centre location
If you would like any further details on this role please contact Rachel at Office Angels Hull.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Customer Service Support
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.