3rd Line Engineer - Microsoft SCCM
Spring technology are currently working in partnership with a leading managed service provider to recruit a 3rd line build engineer
£40k - £45k
As a 3rd line build engineer you will be developing our customers software builds including New Build Creations, New Hardware models and Build updates to a high standard of quality. You will liaise with clients and create documentation of the build processes.
* Create build implementations both communicating and reporting this to internal / external stakeholders
* Microsoft deployments and SCCM configurations
* Establishing trends to inform management decisions
* Provide assistance to document technical specifications for builds and maintain the technical documentations
* Validation testing and report generations for customer builds
You will need
* Proven experience across installations and configurations of Windows operating systems and Windows server
* Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT) / SCCM 2007 / 2012 experience
* Microsoft PowerShell and Visual Basic Script, or other object orientated programming language
* Excellent stakeholder management with the ability to communicate technical builds to a non-technical audience
Does this sound like you?
Could you make a difference in a thriving company?
Apply now for my immediate consideration
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for 3rd Line Engineer - Microsoft SCCM
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.