PA / Personal Assistant
£29-45k depending on experience
Office Angels London Bridge are currently looking for a Personal Assistant to join a successful Investment company based in South East London.
The successful candidate must have experience at senior level as you will be supporting the company partners.
- Booking and arranging travel, visas, transport and accommodation
- Acting as a first point of contact, dealing with correspondence, emails and phone calls
- Organising meetings, conference call and booking meeting rooms
- Organising events
- Extensive and complex diary management
- Creating detailed travel itineraries
- Attending and arranging weekly meetings, arranging the agenda's, and taking minutes
- Organising the teams monthly presentations
- Handling confidential matters with discretion
- Immediately available
- Previous senior PA experience
- Exceptional planning, organisational and time management skills
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Flexible and willing to stay 'on call' when and if required after working hours
- A team player
- Knowledge of the Microsoft suite of applications - Outlook/Calendar, Word, Excel, advanced PowerPoint skills
- Holiday - 25 days, plus 1 extra day per full holiday year worked
- Private medical and dental health
- Benefits portal
- Season ticket loans
- Wellbeing initiatives including in-house masseuse, in-house yoga classes and fresh fruit
- Eye test
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Personal Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.