Up to £21,000 per annum
Hull (city centre)
A fantastic city centre based client is looking for an Office Administrator to join their expanding team.
This is a full time, permanent role to support the business by maintaining effective and robust administration across departments under the guidance of the Operations Manager
This role will suit a candidate who has previous administrative experience either in office management or HR administration. The ideal candidate will have strong written and verbal communication, an excellent eye for detail and strong organisational skills. They will have a positive and flexible approach to their work, demonstrating ability to problem solve.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the operations manager across day to day adhoc tasks, such as reconciling reports and providing data breakdowns and performance overviews as appropriate
- Liaising across various departments and being hand's on in your approach to assist wherever possible
- Inputting data into multiple daily reports (reconciliation, agent productivity), etc.
- Logging and maintaining of all registers (Online Issues Register, Cancellation Register, etc.)
- Assisting with monthly audits (DRP / Opt Out, etc.), Execution and Results
- Assisting Business Managers with logging of agent daily attendance records
- Assisting with auditing agent behaviours (i.e. call/disposition outcomes, etc.)
- Assisting the dialer manager with inputting data into dialling plan
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience in Office administration or Operations/Reporting administration roles
- Proven MS Office skills, particularly Excel (specifically pivot tables & formulas) & Word (Visio and Project experience highly regarded)
- Analytic skills
- Process improvement skills
- History of working in a hands on environment or start up business
- Ability to communicate with multiple levels of stakeholders effectively
- Friendly and Can-do attitude, willing to roll up your sleeves & get involved in many aspects of the business
- Thrive on working in a less structured, informal, non-corporate environment where we WANT YOU to make it as fun as humanly possible.
- Some infrequent travel to our Head Office in London
To apply for this position please click apply now below. For further details please contact Office Angels Hull.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Operations Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.