Dynamics 365 Business Central Developer
Do you ever get that feeling where every day is starting to feel the same? Do your days blur together into weeks and you start to feel like you've been seeing and doing the same thing repeatedly?
If you're feeling like that then that's okay, maybe it's time to change things up a bit and take on a new challenge!
I'm working with a fantastic company based in North Brabant who specialises in providing Dynamics 365 Business Central solutions to clients spread out a variety of industry sectors including; Wholesale, Food Production, E-Commerce and Business Services.
This award-winning business is looking to add a Developer to their team who has a solid understanding of Business Central and who has been working with NAV for around three or more years. They have several ongoing and brand-new projects in the pipeline, and they are looking to increase their global headcount periodically throughout 2021, which is where you come in…
What's in it for you?
* You will be surrounded by highly skilled Dynamics 365 professionals with a wealth of knowledge and ideas. You will learn a lot during your time here!
* The business you will work at is extremely open-minded and values everyone's opinions equally. If you have any suggestions at all, your thoughts, opinions and ideas matter and you will directly influence the direction of the company moving forward.
* Access to projects and clients you won't find at other Microsoft Partners.
* Personal development, through Microsoft Certificates and other brilliant training courses.
* A modern and open office space and environment to work in (as soon as COVID allows it!).
* Fantastic salary and benefits package tailored to suit your needs.
What you should have:
* 3+ years working as a NAV/Business Central developer.
* Strong knowledge in C/AL, AL and C#.
* Analytical approach to problems. You can see the bigger picture!
* Educated to degree level in a relevant subject (ideally).
The interview process is very straight forward and can be done remotely. First stage is a chat with HR, followed by a second Zoom call with members of the Development team and depending on how that goes, you may be invited for a third call just to delve a little deeper into your technical knowledge with a brief assessment.
My name is Liam Welsh and I'm a Senior Consultant at Modis who is assisting with the recruitment of this vacancy. If this sounds like it could be your sort of thing then please get in touch with me and let's make it happen!
Phone: +31 629 469 203 (WhatsApp/Call)
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law. Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers. By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.
Microsoft Dynamics, D365, Business Central, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, NAV, Navision, Developer, Software Engineer, Software Developer, Dynamics 365, Recruitment, Netherlands, Business Central Jobs, Dutch jobs, North Brabant, Limburg, Breda, Tilburg, Eindhoven, Jobs in North Brabant
Apply for Dynamics 365 Business Central Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.